The following Privacy & Terms policies are in place here for users of our website.
If you transact business with us either through membership subscription or physical product purchase, We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties. All transactions are processed through out payment gateway partner, PayPal.
We may collect any personal information that you submit on our website or provide to us in some other manner, including personal information that may be contained in any video, comment or other submission you upload or post to our website. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, e-mail address or telephone number. Personal information is not shared with any 3rd parties.
We may use your personal information to do the following:
- Deliver the products and services that you have requested.
- Manage your account and provide you with customer support.
- Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content.
- Communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail or telephone.
- Verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests.
- Enforce our terms and conditions.
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
The following is strictly necessary in the operation of our website.
This Website Will:
- Remember what is in your shopping basket
- Remember where you are in the order process
- Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure. You need to be logged in to complete an order.
The following are not Strictly Necessary, but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).
This Website Will:
- Track the pages you visit via Google Analytics
This Website Will:
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook (If available)
This website will not
- Share any personal information with third parties.
Delivery of Membership Subscription is immediate via streaming access to the ‘On Demand’ only content of our website. Delivery of Merchandise and physical products are processed through Royal Mail.
By default, all subscriptions are set to automatically renew for the same period of time as the original subscription. You may decline to renew, by cancelling your subscription at any time prior to the commencement of a renewal subscription. Tabletop Tactics reserves the right to deny subscriptions, renewals, and other purchases for any reason.
When a subscription ends, access to the ‘On Demand’ streamed content of the website will cease and the account and its content may be deleted if the subscription is not renewed.
Users who purchase annual subscriptions have thirty (30) days after their purchase to cancel and receive a full refund. Users who purchase monthly subscriptions have seven (7) days after purchase to cancel and receive a full refund. After the cancelation period ends, all purchases are final and all fees paid are non-refundable.
Purchases of Merchandise and other physical products may be refunded up to thirty (30) days after their purchase, provided they are returned to Tabletop Tactics in their original state. Postage costs for returns are made at the expense of the person or party requesting the refund.
The Tabletop Tactics logo and name are a ® Registered Trade Mark and may not be used in personal or commercial projects without express permission. This website is in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited. All Rights Reserved to their respective owners.
Privacy & Terms over. Now get back to the frontline and enjoy the content!